Important Insights for Training Leaders to Get Started !
1. Basics of Gamification- Get introduced to all things that make up gamification- right from gamification definition to the 7 key gamification elements that make the gamification experience enchanting and engaging
2. Different Types of Gamification and Choosing the Correct Strategy- Both the terms-gamification and serious games are used interchangeably, but they are different. Learn what the difference between them is, what are their characteristics, and when should they be used
3. Benefits of Gamification over E-learning- Get introduced to the TOP 10 reasons why training leaders are vouching for Gamification over e-learning.
4. Top 7 Key Gamification Elements and Employee Motivation- Do the 7 key gamification elements motivate learners in any way? Read what the research on motivation says.
5. When to Use Gamification? Is gamification the magical elixir? Is it the solution to all the problems? Maybe not! Read the 4 situations that warrant the use of gamification.
6. How to Design a Successful Gamification Experience? What are the TOP 4 often overlooked gamification techniques that can make or break your gamification experience? Get the answer here to design an engaging gamification experience.
7. Implementing Successful Gamification Program- Get introduced to the “5-Step Method” of ensuring a successful gamification training campaign in your organization. Learn how to deliver right from planning, communicating, strategic partnership, to claiming success.
8. Free Resource : Create your Gamification Logos and Badges using these ready templates for your gamification initiative
9. Awesome Ideas to gamify the Classroom: How to implement gamification in your classroom training workshop ? use these ready ideas today
10. Case Studies : Gamification at work !! See how gamification helps india's major company reduce new hire time from 10 days to a Zero
11. Further Reading : Get our pick of 10 best videos from Ted on gamification
12. Gamification of Performance : Get Ready to see for yourself what badges /leaderboards /Competition can do for you.