THINK Best Practices
Learn to Leverage Combined Intelligence
A definitive guide for today's knowledge professional working in process driven organizations to drive process improvement.
- REal World Skills
Why This Training?
'Think Best Practices' program builds the necessary paradigm in the learners to appreciate, seek , leverage and contribute ideas that can create a difference and gives them tools to drive process improvement.
Junior to Mid level
Section 1 :
What is a Best Practice?
Section 2 :
Importance of Best Practices as a tool
- Organizations That Follow Best Practices
- Toyota Production System As a Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Dell Inc. Strategies That Revolutionized an Industry
Section 3 :
How to look for best practices
- Developing a Paradigm for Best Practices
- Easy Travel: The First Flying Machine
- Never Forget With a Reminder Application
- Where Do You Find Best Practices?
- Modeling the Best Practice
- Examples of Best Practices for Individuals
- Examples of Best Practices for Teams
Section 4 :
Adopting best practices
- When Not to Copy
- Adopting a Best Practice
- Adopting a Best Practice in Action
- Benefits to Process
Section 5 :
Sharing Best Practices
- Documenting Best Practices
This Training will help answer these questions for the learners:
- How can I identify Best Practices
- How to document my practice as best practice and share with others
- How to tailor best practice as per your need.
- why should I think best practices ?
Some Screen Shots from the Training