Learn to Measure up your metrics.
A definitive guide for today's knowledge professional working in process driven organizations to drive process improvement.
- REal World Skills
Why This Training?
'Think Benchmarking' program is a paradigm builder for the learner to get excited about measuring up processes and deriving insights that can impact their own process.
Junior to Mid level
Section 1 :
Role and Importance of Benchmarking
- Make Realistic Assessments : Exercise
- The Xerox Story
- Xerox Used Benchmarking to Face New Market Entrants From Japan
Section 2 :
- Why Benchmarking Is Important?
- Importance of Benchmarking
- Usefulness of Benchmarking
Section 3 :
What to Benchmark
- The Benchmarking Concept
- Types of Benchmarking
- Selecting What to Benchmark
Who to Benchmark
- The Steps and Levels of Benchmarking
The Benchmarking Process
- Benchmarking Process
Benefits of Benchmarking
- Benchmarking Definition Review
- The Benchmarking Process Review
This Training will help answer these questions for the learners:
- Why Should I Benchmark?
- What benefits does Benchmarking have
- How to tailor best practice as per your need.
- What is Benchmarking in simple terms
Some Screen Shots from the Training