Interactive Learning -Timeline
Aman Deep Dubey
This Interaction can be used to discover events in sequence, View Full Screen
• Series of periods and their corresponding events
• Linear continuum of concepts
• Key milestones in a schedule
• Timeline of evolution of a company / product / marketing campaigns etc.
• Time sequence sensitive procedures/activities like recipe for making cake etc.
Check out some more ideas that can make learning more engaging and interesting like assessment design Ideas and learning games.
Get professional instruction design for your learning material and let the results speak for themselves,
If you are a sales company, a manufacturing unit, a BPO or a consulting firm, creating knowledge repository can take the learning index of your employees to a new level see the case for E Learning and why your organization needs digital Learning.