Interactive Learning -Pyramid
Aman Deep Dubey
This Interaction can be used to explain hierarchy relationships of related concepts, View full Screen
• Show relationship within a layer in a hierarchy according to importance
• Compare levels of importance
• Build-up of various events before the final showdown
• Hierarchy of profiles in an organization
• Hierarchy of skills/products/services as per importance or other predetermined criterion
Check out some more ideas that can make learning more engaging and interesting like assessment design Ideas and learning games.
Get professional instruction design for your learning material and let the results speak for themselves,
If you are a sales company, a manufacturing unit, a BPO or a consulting firm, creating knowledge repository can take the learning index of your employees to a new level see the case for E Learning and why your organization needs digital Learning.