Giving Effective Feedback
Learn the art of Getting people to signup for change.
A definitive guide for all team leaders to create a condusive and progressive work culture.
- REal World Skills
Why This Training?
Giving feedback by far is the most difficult conversation Managers have with their teams , if handled in an inappropriate way t can loss of morale , productivity culture and attrition. This training will upskill the learners to the process, mindsets and language patterns that will keep the situation safe and productive for all.
Corporate professionals who work in teams or have to manage effective relationships at work
Junior to Mid level
Section 1 :
Here you will learn the importance of feedback and the principles of an effective feedback session.
- Challenges And Benefits Of Giving Feedback
- Why Do We Give Feedback?
- What makes a Successful Feedback Session?
- Types Of Feedback
- Barriers in Giving Feedback
Section 2 :
Mindset For Effective Feedback
Here you will develop the inclination of how to give effective feedback with the help of these scenarios.
- 10 Scenarios
Section 3 :
In this section, you will gain an understanding to the steps involved in giving feedback.
- Plan (8 Steps)
Section 4 :
Structure Your Feedback
In this section you will learn how to compose your feedback for maximum effectiveness.
- The whole message
- The whole message exercises
Section 5 :
In this section you will learn how one’s communication style affects the feedback process.
Section 6 :
Here you will Apply your Understanding Of Giving Feedback in Real- Life Based Scenarios..
- 9 Scenarios
This Training will help answer these questions for the learners:
- What according to you would be the importance of giving effective feedback?
- Have you ever witnessed a colleague doing something wrong, but fearing their reaction, you refrained from saying anything? How many times have you postponed a difficult discussion, hoping the issue would resolve itself, only to discover that it worsened? Does this mean we should dispense negative feedback?
- According to you, why do we give feedback?
- What makes an effective feedback session?
- How to structure a feedback for maximum effectiveness?
- An employee of yours has been reporting late to the office 3 times this week. You tried to speak to him once regarding his lateness, but the behavior still continued. How would you respond to such a situation?
- You have been meaning to speak to an employee about his informal language usage in office which looks very unprofessional. You are not sure how to give feedback to him. What would you do?
- You need to share feedback with one of your employees about her presentation skills. What would you do?
- You have to give a lot of negative feedback to a colleague. How would you approach the situation?
- How to plan and prepare for an effective feedback session?
- How to communicate your feedback in an effective manner?
Some Screen Shots from the Training
Add to Cart ..
Turnkey: With Hosting and Reporting
upto 500 users
minimum signup :100 users
- No Administrative Headaches- Just Access the Reports from the fully featured LMS.
@ Rs 200/user
Pay with credit card.
Plug and Play with your Existing LMS
* of 1 company
- SCORM/TIN CAN compliant module
- Support During Integration
5 Year Liscence
Pay with credit card.
Ready to Go E Learning Packages